31 January 2015

Heidi Klum: I'm not a high-level models



One of the most famous super models in the world, Heidi Klum has revealed that she has never been a fashion model ranking.

Today she is a woman with a respectable career. In addition to modeling, she has also been a TV presenter, star of the reality show, designer jewelry, and now owns a clothing line with her signature interior, which was taken from the legendary El Makfirsen.

However, the beginning of her career was not easy, reports Time. Although it can hardly believe her lines once were so pronounced that it can not be fashion models ranking.

"I've never been a fashion runway models, because my lines were so severe that I could not flee designed clothes for parades. Somehow I've always found myself more in advertising to her underwear, even at the beginning of my career. To rank high fashion my body has always been more pronounced, "says Heidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment