30 January 2015

Posed nude for Playboy, father killed himself


Playboy model, Loredana Chivu, has revealed that her father had committed suicide after she had decided to pose nude for Playboy.

Romanian Beauty, now 25, was just 18 years old at the time declined the offer to remove clothes and pose for the famous men's magazine.

But the decision was not accepted by the girl's father, who after failing to prevent her in the street, had grave themselves on the roof, leaving us no farewell letter.

"His gesture was unpredictable, as saying recently that he felt very calm and without problems," recalled Loredana.

"I thought it would pass quickly, certainly did not think it would kill himself. When he saw my photos dismayed. It was closed off from the rest of the world and demanded that I leave the family ".

"I found hanged in one of the rooms. I have not ever taken yourself from what I saw, "says further it.



No comments:

Post a Comment