23 January 2015

This paper 55 years old, reveals a fabulous secret...


Tony Trapani Michigan cleaning the cabinet of his late wife, found a letter addressed to him as early as 1959.
The letter was written by a former girlfriend of Tony, which revealed that there was a guy who was born in 1953.
"Why has hidden this my wife, I have no idea," says Trapani, who for many years tried to have a child with his wife, but without success, reports Telegraph.
The elderly 81-year-old met with his son, Samuel Childress, who lifelong believed that the father received the letter, but he refused to acknowledge that he had a son by a former girlfriend.
"I've often asked how it looks father mother. She told me - look in the mirror," says 61-year-old Samuel.
"He is my only son, whom I have had throughout my life," said Tony Trapani. In any case, however, the 81-year-old has decided to do a paternity test. To see the video of the meeting,

No comments:

Post a Comment