30 January 2015

Brought virginity on sale, but receives no response only: If I ... woman!


With many unpaid debts, decided to sell the only thing "unused".

Ciercies Seb, who has not ever be made "sexual sin" has decided that his virginity to sell for 850 euros!

He had put the advertisement in the local newspaper of the city Brasov in Romania, but got no single answer.

"I am male 29 years old. Athlete and well kept, with dark hair. If the sell virginity for 850 euros. Transportation is not included, "reads the advertisement where he also set his picture.

Despite having spent a few weeks, he is still waiting for a response only, reports Telegraph.

"I'm not understand, I'm handsome and well proportioned. I thought that someone would give me more, "he said when asked by the media for lack of interest from customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment